If you love someone, you care about their existance forever. If you're "in Love" with someone, you're engulfed in your own feelings for them. That's how I define it.

Best Answer

can you say to ur mother or father or sister or brother that you are in love with them.....?<br />
you always say you love them

Best Answer

when you love someone; you do not like to see them suffer, you are more happy if they are happy, you would do much for them etc. when you are in love with someone, its just when you love someone, but you can not stop thinking about her.

Best Answer

who are you explaining it to and why because i know if i had to explain it to my kids about why im not with there dad it would be way different to the person my might be breaking up with

Best Answer

My best friend. He tells me he loves me all the time. I asked if he's in love with me and he didn't understand the question.

Best Answer

Ask him how does he know he loves you
his answer should give you a clue on the type of love
but the real question is are you inlove with him because if your not and you dont want to develop a relationship that way you could be dragging out emotions that will only hurt him and yourself.

Best Answer