I can't figure out why I keep driving people away.
ssj29 ssj29 22-25, M 9 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

There is something about you that people find repellent OR you are hanging out with entirely the wrong kind of people.

Best Answer

You are pixelated dear.

Best Answer

Maybe a psychologist would be able to help you. If you're paying that person, he'll certainly reveal to you something you didn't know about yourself. I feel that there's something wrong with me, and I'm going to see a psychologist soon about it.

Best Answer

Ask a friend?.. if they're not willing then ur family.. but plz don't ask a stranger.. u'll get a terrible response..

Best Answer

why do you want someone else telling you who you are? There is nothing wrong with you start looking for strengths. Maybe they run away because they know they can't compete with your awesomeness <3

Best Answer

Because I fail at dating so badly that it has to be an issue with me. There's only so much you can blame on other things. I have a knack for getting along with girls only for them to all of a sudden lose interest and stop talkin to me

Best Answer

Are you one of those guys that others come to for advice?

Best Answer

Come to think of it, yeah.

Best Answer

I've had that problem all my life...I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I bet you have a knack to "read" the behavior of others and tell them their reality...if that is who you are then learn to work with it...it's a gift.

Best Answer

Actually I'm not too good at that, and I've been accused of "thinking I know what someone else wants." Not sure what this has to do with my issue, though.

Best Answer

your body is blue... breathe! (but that doesn't explain your green face; sorry for not being ANY help to your real concern)

Best Answer

Find yourself a shrink.

Best Answer