Well, lets try to sort this out...How long have you fantasized about **********?

Best Answer

Find a gay bar in Australia?

Best Answer

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but deal with it until you can find a way to move out of that **** hole or your country stops being so oppressive to gay people and women. Its not ideal but we do a lot of things we don't like all the time.

Best Answer

This is possibly the most silly idea I have heard in some time. If you are really lesbian, sooner or later you will want to form a strong bond with another woman. You will then find that you are no further ahead with your family. No doubt the same would happen with man.<br />
If your family is that retarded, you need to leave and strike out on your own.

Best Answer

The basic of your question is *how can I find unhappiness*

Best Answer

Wtf, i told you them kangaroo meats are not good for you.

Best Answer

Wouldn't it be easier to just change to a new religion.

Best Answer

No my family can get me and kill me.

Best Answer

That's hardly a Christian behavior. Why not become a real Christian instead of your parents distorted version. Remember,"Love one another, even as I have loved you.

Best Answer

Sounds like you need protection from your family more than you need a husband.

Best Answer

Just when I thought I heard it all

Best Answer

never be stunned when it involves a human being :)

Best Answer

never be stunned by human behaviour, we have no limits :)

Best Answer

that's a great idea. there's got to be a website for matching up couples that way to cover up from their families.

Best Answer

I am looking like every where but its hard I need help coz they don't do public so if u ever found on plz let me know thanks.

Best Answer

will do

Best Answer

I'm afraid you are out of luck. Arab women are so beautiful, you would turn the poor guy strait in a week. Then you'd have to fight him off.

Best Answer

HAHAHA ur right coz I am good looking and that's why i want GAY

Best Answer

you mean why you went gay?

Best Answer

Coz he has the same issue, wont need to have sex with me coz he is not into women. we can have divorce sooner or later but we can leave first and just do what we want I will be with a woman and him with a guy. we can be best friends

Best Answer

This is an interesting predicament.

Best Answer

You can't be Christian and lesbian, maybe bisexual, but not lesbian.

Best Answer

Christianity is what you believe. Lesbianism is what you are.

Best Answer

am fat chabby gay wanna married lesbian am egyption

Best Answer

This is a fantastically mad question. But my heart goes out to you for being in such an uncomfortable situation. Its incredible racist of me but perhaps you should tell your family "welcome to the west, where we don't have to marry people we don't love just to be human beings."

Best Answer

Ill be a husband for you

Best Answer

Hey, How are you doing? <br />
I can help you.<br />
contact me in private please.

Best Answer