LucyJessie LucyJessie 22-25, F 10 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Hobbies

You need something mystical if you really want such comfortable lifestyle. I am a demonolator by profession, meaning I summon demons to help people get what they want and get stipends from it. I have been doing this for 30 years and I know the power of black magick. They can give wealth, good health, Superior wisdom and so on. Contact me: cliff.mystic@yahoo.com, cliff.mystic@gmail.com

Best Answer

you don't. you need to wake up and smell the grindstone, knuckle under like the rest of us poor sods.<br />
or live in a cardboard box.

Best Answer

Find something related to what you do love. My daughter's in the same shape but she got a job working in a dog daycare. People pay 200 per 10 days to send their dogs out to play with other dogs. Can you believe that? She doesn't make a lot of money now, but she's getting a client ba<x>se for dog-sitting and even some house-sitting positions. She gets paid to play with dogs and watch other people's large screens while snuggling up with their dog. It's like a dream job for her.

Best Answer

I'm trying to figure that out. Plus I have no references, depression, and a shady recent history because of a breakdown. But take any opportunity that comes your way if you can fit into your schedule. You never know what it will bring, and it's much better than sitting around doing nothing. Trust me.

Best Answer

Try fast food. Get a work background and more one to something else.

Best Answer

i started out with clerical, data entry, then into accounting.

Best Answer