Found out it was kundalini enlightenment just now that i was experiencing
DragonKillerman DragonKillerman 18-21, M 6 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Hobbies

maybe you should find a teacher

Best Answer

where?

Best Answer

real world. someone where you live.

Best Answer

I have seen that many people are curies about kundalini. Most of website contains different info that kundalini is Super power or fairytale?
That's why i want to share my experience. At the beginning i have been interested about Soul and mind awaking for many years.And when i realise that it can be reached only by awaking kundalini. I was bother by this info many years, a lot of source told that is great,but it happening with 'selected one' another told is dangerous and no one told rational and clear explanation
And from last year i found kundalini-awakening.net where people awake their kundalini for 1.5-2.5 years of practising different physical and spiritual methods.
I really recommended as i practising it last 6 month and my chakras are increasing and cleaning.At the begging it was not possible to train , but with right instructions after a while i got a lot of energy and mind opening.Still my kundalini is not opened but sometimes u feel this energy are trying to open.
I really recommend this as I tried it and it truly showed me the progress day by day. You also can find how people awaken their kundalini safely
and now happy to develop,cause awaking it just a beginning...

Best Answer

there is a webtestimonial about this experience that i found helping me, maibe you can found it helpful too ourlightbody.com

Best Answer