CourtneyRose001 CourtneyRose001 16-17, F 12 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Religion

Look for your local AME (African Methodist Episcopal) church.

Best Answer

Go out Sunday morning and follow any black people you see who are dressed up in their Sunday best

Best Answer

Talk to Pastors or people who go to one. Ask if they teach from the Bible and how much time they spend on it. And are there Bible studies during the week of at Sunday school for adults? Ask if they talk a lot about other people from pop culture religious tv or their books which are popular on religious tv. I am not crazy about " the cult of personality " that exists on religious tv.

But visit some churches and see how they treat the word of God and its teachings.. is it "hip" and into pop culture ? Or is it respectful of all races and in church traditions including gospel music ? Or find a church that has all races attending and do not make it a race issue as to their Biblical teachings.

Best Answer

This question presumes white people aren't upbeat and full of spirit.

Best Answer

We arent

Best Answer

Nah...speak for yourself. Some of are upbeat and full of spirit on an almost annoying level.
But best of luck on your search!

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

Ask around. Usually anything A.M.E. will always be a black church. But there are some upbeat non-denominational churches that cater to young folks.

Best Answer

Ask around.

Best Answer

Google.

Best Answer

I tried

Best Answer

Search for churches near you? And visit those place?

Best Answer

look for pentecostal holliness churches in your area

Best Answer

Lmao! XD

Best Answer

Do you know how racist your question would sound if you were to asking how to find a white church that was sedate and not exuberant ?

Best Answer

But I'm not asking that :}

Best Answer

But you look like you're white. ^-^

Best Answer

so? White people go to the apollo.

Best Answer

I am white but I want to go somewhere that the community is happy and actually likes me. I went to a black church a few years ago and it was amazing. I wanted to live Ther forever. I was so happy idkifu noticed but white ppl can b quite mean

Best Answer

What's the apollo

Best Answer