"I want to run my own anime club" How much money does it cost to find a place for a club? I also don't want to use my school or my house as a place to run the club. I want to be able to rent or use a place that i can afford with my first part time job. I don't need a place that is to big or fancy, the place could look like crap for all i care. As long as it is good enough to use to start a anime club it has to be within a 5 mile radius of Aurora,IL in the US.
roar1001 roar1001 18-21, M 2 Answers Feb 28 in Community

My son participates in his HS anime club. They meet one day a week after school and watch anime.

Best Answer

if you have the right material, im sure you can just use alchemy to create a place

Best Answer

what is alchemy

Best Answer

sorry, it was just an anime reference to full metal alchemist, i thought you might of seen it

Best Answer

no i've been meaning to see it but i'm still in the middle of watching Naruto shuppuden,fairy tail and claymore

Best Answer

dude, those shows are amazing,but i love full metal alchemist, the story is soo cool and I would highly recommend it

Best Answer

I'll try to check it out but i just know my friend is going to spoil evrything. but anyways can you anwser my quition please starting an anime club is one of my biggest dreams.

Best Answer

can you answer my quition seriously please if you can i really want to start a club

Best Answer

soz i dont know, i think if you just ask a teacher or parent if they know how to im sure they can tell you.

Best Answer

i tried my mom doesn't really know and i don't think my teachers would know either but thanks anyways

Best Answer