Well if they are always negative then you should stay positive and by the laws of physics your bound to attract

Best Answer

You got me there. Im in the same boat. <br />
I agree totally with TylerFredrickson, im stumped as to how the human race hasn't died out yet from how hard it is for a guy to get past the friend zone.

Best Answer

Very true.

Best Answer

Maybe your to nice or clingy..

Best Answer

I am nice.. Polite almost always.. I'm not a rude guy. Is that the problem? Hehe... I admit I used to be clingy a long time ago.....

Best Answer

Not all women find the same thing attractive. Maybe you only ask one type of girl

Best Answer

Not really... I dont think so... Dating here in India is kinda strange anyway... It's hard to differentiate between a conservative and an open-minded one... A lot of them pretend to be open-minded to fit it but when the time come to act on it, the true colors surface.

Best Answer

Ahh.. I've never been to India lol I have no idea, I'm sure it's nothing like america

Best Answer

Trust me, If you live here, you'll never have sex... Thats where marriage comes in. :D

Best Answer

oooh... ouch lol

Best Answer