agentttorange agentttorange 18-21, F 11 Answers Jul 11, 2012

Online chat can never be a substitute for real face to face talk if you crave for communication.

Best Answer

Well, what to say, I am open-minded fun loving guy, but not of course at the cost of privacy. Would love to enjoy sex discreetly with STRAIT sex loving girl who really want to enjoy it and make it colorful with all kinda variations and same time be a nice friend. Sex can be made colorful if u know the ART..But Privacy comes first...If u really wanna enjoy it and make ur sex life colorful discreetly. lets b friends. No compromise with personal exposure in public, should be totally discreet.

A good friendship and understanding are prime requirements. If you are Sexy decent girl add me and u may contact me directly. Catch me if u want to enjoy the heavenly taste of Sex as a friend only! I stay at Dhaka, BD & I'm Divorced. You may add me in Yahoo IM as well as . Let us chat as well and lets see where it lands up!!

Now, waiting to hear more from females.

I'm comfortable with all aged group & ANY NATIONALITY of females provides she is friendly and wild in the bed ....

Best Answer

I'm here, I will talk to you.

Best Answer

Of course. I will listen and see if there is anything I may do to help. ^-^

Best Answer

try me if you like.

maybe check out my featured story !)) things about me... see if I'm the sort that my make a good ear for you.

Best Answer

you find a lot of people here

Best Answer

I would say look to places that will have people with your same interest

Best Answer

You found this site that's the first step... Msg if you want.

Best Answer