uh I hate to tell you, but young women experience hair loss, just as anyone does. Your crown looks bald cause you're losing hair, like the 44 yr old women who replied. How do I know? I lost hair, I have alopecia. So get used to it.

Best Answer

Sorry, you're wrong lol I'm not losing hair I have a ton of awesome thick hair that is not thinning out a bit.

Best Answer

Maybe the cow-lick isn't spreading, the skin is--they actually have spray in hair for that: http://www.onlyhairloss.com/glh/

Best Answer

Rather the hair is spreading because it is being combed. Like I said I am not experiencing hair loss.....

Best Answer

Try going on top for a while

Best Answer

Could you go for a less sleek style perhaps, keep the pixie cut but wear it tousled or mussed up rather than combed sleek? With a good matte hair gel you could muss it up over the cowlick? I have one right at the front and it drives me nuts, i'd love a fringe (bangs) but the maintenance would drive me mental!

Best Answer

Yeah it is getting a little long for the style to be easily maintained. I try to "tease" it a little with a comb and it works but you can still see through the hair and it looks like a combover lol Oh well I will figure out something :) Thanks!

Best Answer

you are losing hair, sweetheart. Face it

Best Answer

You are a pejorative **** aren't you? Just because YOU are losing hair doesn't mean every other woman here is. Check your issues!

Best Answer