I'm with Jenny. As a long-time Bipolar bear, I can tell you that the illness is very treatable. But whatever it is you've got - GET HELP. A therapist, meds, counseling, self-education, etc. You don't need to live this way.

Best Answer

I think you should learn how to meditate. The mind is like a wild tiger, for wont of a better simile. Meditating will let you come to grips with the speed and fragmented feeling. Make sure you have somewhere comfortable to sit.

Best Answer

I know exactly what you mean. I'm going through the same stuff right now. I have a therapist but it feels like its going no where. She suggested religion and I just lost all respect for her. I'm not religious and I don't plan to be. I don't really have a suggestion for you, but wanted to tell you I can be someone to talk to if you need to just vent. I'm feeling more and more overwhelmed and out of control myself each day and talking it out helps sometimes.....<br />
I wish you the best of luck

Best Answer

don't pay attention on it much adjyo... you are still a normal person and please believe so..

Best Answer

Please go and seek professional help urgently.

Best Answer