michealusa michealusa 46-50, M 13 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Something like that happened to me...let it be their problem...don't deny or respond to it...don't call her [or those involved] anymore...let her call you...just act normal...continue to be and do the right things ...as usual...they'll eventually realize it's all a bunch of hot air!...

Best Answer

If she was my sister..i'd probably punch her in the face. I cannot imagine a sister treating her sister like that. Mine would not. But if i had yours, I would for sure, WHOOP her ***!..at least once!..she deserves it...after 4 years!!? don't let her treat you this way.

Best Answer

Forgive when there is restitution. No point in forgiving if she intends to persist.

Best Answer

Forgiving, let her know how you fell and dont put up with her crap... i have a relationship like that with my sister and it took a brother to pass away to get along.. sad but true.. i talk to her but dont trust her in anyway.. i love her with all my heart and im always there for her but as far as being my best friend no i see her as my enemy but with respect..

Best Answer

sorry meant feel

Best Answer

I wish I had something intelligent to offer here, but everyone has their own experiences. You do what you need to, what you can live with her and yourself ... Just ask yourself: we're she to die tomorrow how would you feel?

Best Answer

sounds like she needs help

Best Answer

Why bother? If you were sixteen and asking that, I might recommend patience. But if your sister is around our age, then she is not going to change, there is no need to bother trying to fix things up. She already is what she is going to be for the rest of her life.

Best Answer

Simple.......don't!<br />
There is nothing in this world that says you have to just let it go she is in the wrong but you don't have to forgive her for it!

Best Answer

just dont? sometimes you just gotta let go of people

Best Answer

Just accept the fact that SHE'S the one with the problems, not you. Forgive her for the pain that she's caused-it's in the past- but stay away from her as much as you possibly can to prevent further heart ache. She'll end up screwing herself one day in one form or another if she continues being like that. Forgiveness takes a huge burden off of you and disolves bitterness, and distance keeps the same unhealthy situation from happening again. Your sister sounds extremely immature. She might have some real mental/emotional issues going on. Be the bigger person.

Best Answer