Yeah I'm trying to stay positive. But I just need encouragement and good tips. Thanks.
Aubreyyy Aubreyyy 22-25, F 12 Answers Jan 12, 2011

NO!!...There is a door!!.....Shut it BEHIND YOUI!

Best Answer

You forgive him and then forget him, not what he did.

Yes, you can forget him and then move on to someone whom you deserve.

Best Answer

Why did he cheat ? Can you change or fix the problem that made him cheat. Can you forgive him and can you move on. It's very hard to do. I wish you the best. Don't you go out and cheat, that only hurts you. Two wrongs don't make it right.

Best Answer

It really depends on you and your partner. Generally, cheating is a deal breaker. Unless you can come to terms with his past behavior and move forward, the relationship has already ended.

On that note, most people that cheat know full well what they're doing before AND after (hence the lying). They put themselves in compromising situations, aware of what they're risking. ... I know. I've cheated. I don't cheat when I give a **** about someone.

Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't respect, care or love you enough to remain faithful?

Best Answer

you can forgive ad forget

Best Answer

Once a cheat...always a cheat

Find someone whom deserves you!

Best Answer

I have done it before i was never able to forgive. it was always a question in my mind. i came to terms i believe if he had really loved me he would of thought twice. do you really want to live on always worrying what he is doing?who is he with? its just better to give him the goodbye and goo enjoy your life now instead of waiting and finding out later,

Best Answer

Are you giving me the bird?

I love birds.....but not that kind. MEW :(

Forgive him and move on to new/better horizons.

Best Answer