I would move on to another job and leave that guy to that girl.They deserve each other.

Best Answer

change jobs and boyfriends...you don't need the drama....

Best Answer

dump him. he's obviously weak and not interested in you anymore.

Best Answer

I feel for you! That's the problem with dating someone from work. I don't think quitting is an option..(or is it?) since it's a tough time economically speaking. As difficult as it is for you, hold your head high, acknowledge the guy and the girl should you see them..(no need for chitchad, a simple nod hello is fine) and carry on with your day. Take the high road, my friend...I'm sure other people are just waiting for you to react, don't give them the satisfaction. <br />
Forgiveness will come in due time, right now you just need to get through your work day. Good luck to you...:)

Best Answer

The best reason in the world for keeping romance out of the workplace. It is the reason so many companies have a policy against it and actually have it written into a contract that you have to sign before being employed. .

Best Answer

This story is the reason one should never date a co-worker. You will never feel the same about the job because of him. It is a shame that you will eventually leave the job.

Best Answer

lingerie cat fight?

Best Answer

That's why I don't date coworkers 😄

Best Answer

don't forgive him. it'll make you feel like you should take him back but you shouldn't.

Best Answer