Kream19 Kream19 26-30, F 9 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Volunteer, join a service organization like rotaract or kiwanis, sign up to meetup meet people who share interests, take a recreational class at a community center either arts or sports club

Best Answer

oh thats how you create a life?

Best Answer

it's one way a lot of those places are filled with people always looking to meet new people

Best Answer

When you wake up, don't turn on your computer, get out of your place of where you live and do something, bowling, fishing, go to the club, go to the park, help out at a church or something...go back to school and learn something new.

Best Answer

good question

Best Answer

I help people to do and understand things. I've been labeled as "the smart one" many times by many groups.

Best Answer

cancel your internet service and get out of your house.

Best Answer

where should I wander off to? where should I go?

Best Answer

What are your interests? do you have any friends now?

Best Answer

no friends and my interest is all on the internet

Best Answer

I know what its like, I love and hate the internet. luckily, I have a few human interests - for example, I have an interest in Russian. so if I wanted to, I could go find a Russian to practice with or something. Russians are everywhere. I regularly go for long bike rides and spend hours at the beach during the summer. think of something you want to do, go join a free organization.. like a club or something, find something you like and you will probably meet people if you are open. Pull yourself together I guess.. but then again, im being kind of a hypocrite by telling you that...

Best Answer

thank you for the advice... im probably going to continue living like this.. its what im used to doing now, my life has changed, i dont do nothing anymore

Best Answer

goto Mars.

Best Answer

I want to know to. I cant wait for the answer.

Best Answer