I fake being sick most of the time so I don't have to go there, but I can't avoid it too much. Everyone stares at me, and it's hard to make friends, and any time I do make a new friend I feel like they are just pitying me. I wish I could just stay home again and listen to music all day...
KnightOfJustice KnightOfJustice 18-21, M 12 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Health

go to school get an education meet new folks u will hate some and like others<br />
one day u will have to go out into the working world and the lessons learned in school will serve u well <br />
do u know who charles krauthammer is no well he is paralysed from the neck down and he obtained a m d and became a psychiatrist and lawyer

Best Answer

To remind yourself why you go to school.<br />
You go to school for yourself, to educate yourself and learn.<br />
In 20-25 years from now those who are not supporting won't be there neither, you will be the one facing life. Better be prepared. All this in Love for all beings. No grudge or anything just the determination to be the best person educated person you can be.

Best Answer

Didnt you know freaks go to school youll fit right in

Best Answer

Everybody has their own negetive points. No need to be ashamed for this, No one is born brilliant... we have to work out on this to overcome our disabilities. Please do not feel ashamed, take help from your teachers and close frenz... and if you try hard, you will succeed one day. Be the one to show your classmates that nothing is really impossible! I wish you all the best, dear.

Best Answer

I don't really have any friends though...

Best Answer

Oh okay, then, you need one really. Only a gud hearted friend can increase your confidence level.
But right now if you do not have any friend, then no need to feel depressed. It's far far better to be alone than to have a fake friend. If you want, I can help you out, dear :) feel free to share your problems.

Best Answer

Easy.wear a shirt that says-Go **** yourself! that will show them!

Best Answer

Here is my solution..Bring yourself up form the rumbles of doubt and bring yourself to a new level of self confidence. You cannot be concerned with what others think. If you worry about the opinions of others. Stop hiding..gain an ego...and take control

Best Answer

"You do not have to believe in yourself. Just believe in the me that believes in you."- Komena Gurren Lagann

Best Answer

That doesn't make any sense.

Best Answer

Sorry I watch way too much anime. But the theory is sound. We view ourselves more harshly then other people do. So find someone who sees you as better person then you see yourself. and tell yourself they have it right.

Best Answer

You have a point there.

Best Answer

i lost my arm i just ignore them. Screw them.

Best Answer

I am way too self conscious to do that...

Best Answer

Online classes!

Best Answer

So just keep hiding? I already feel like a huge loser as it stands.

Best Answer