Dirtydan94 Dirtydan94 18-21, M 10 Answers Jun 18 in Community

Apply Axe Bodyspray

Best Answer

Be confident, funny, patient, and be honest. Good luck

Best Answer

Okay thanks a lot:) but how can I be confident around her?

Best Answer

Be yourself and let her see you doing something you are good at. Also let her see how you can treat people the exact same no matter who they are.

Best Answer

Okay thank you a lot:)

Best Answer

Confidence

Best Answer

How I can I be confidence around her? Abd thanks!

Best Answer

Well what are you good at? If you're good at skateboarding invite her skateboarding. Scrabble or whatever it is you know you're good at. That will give you a little boost of confidence.....and she will be impressed :)

Best Answer

Have a lot of money.

Best Answer

Be funny.

Best Answer

What else?

Best Answer

Show her the D

Best Answer

try not to care so much about looks

Best Answer

Be funny & caring

Best Answer

With confidence! :)

Best Answer

How do I become though? Like can you give some examples please

Best Answer

Do things you love and know how to do. Exercise also helps. You don't have to be a bodybuilder or anything, but some muscle tone makes you look and feel better about yourself. When you walk or stand, don't slouch. Carry yourself with pride. Show her you are worth getting to know. Learn a few jokes and make her laugh. Don't be afraid to poke fun at her in a teasing way. Don't be mean, but find little things she does and tease her about it. This will show her that you're not intimidated by her. You want a good role model? Watch Harrison Ford in any of his movies. Watch how he reacts to women and how they react to him. Best example of confidence? The scene in Empire Strikes Back when Han Solo is being lowered into that chamber. Princess Leia says, "I love you". What does he say? "I know". Brilliant! Develop that kind of swagger and confidence and you'll do fine.

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer