Ask him did he have a good time? Then say next time will be better.

Best Answer

ty

Best Answer

next time leave your Mum at home

Best Answer

He either does or he doesn't want a 2nd date, and he has decided that by the end of the 1st date no matter what you have done or not done. He is either interested in getting to know you better or he isn't......you can't force the issue, and everyone is different. Just be yourself, and if it's meant to be he'll want a 2nd date.

Best Answer

try using your womens lib and give him a call ask how he liked your first date and if its possitive ask him if he would like to go out on another date some guys like forward women who act first

Best Answer

I think it's a matter of compatibility and fun. If you're more reserved, quieter, or take awhile to open up maybe putting pressure on yourself to make a great impression over the course of ONE date might be asking to much, it might take time for people to get to see who you are. And I haven't dated online, but I've heard that a lot of men in particular use it for "hook-ups" vs relationships. Maybe you need to look for different avenues to meet people? Or maybe you'll just need to go on more dates to meet someone you're compatible with ?

Best Answer