its been 9 months since i been adopted and i struggling to have a real social life. I really really want this. I dont have any friends other than EP and my new family mainly cause people at school believe lies n gossip this one girl spread about me--its all false but they still avoid me. I just want friends i can trust that like me for who I am and want to hang out together. Everybody else has this why cant I seem to get it?? How do i find real friends and trustworthy people to have a social life with? it feels like Ive been trapped my whole life in foster homes always moving around never in one place very long and always very poor but now I have my own family that is good to me. So how do I get a real life like everybody else has?? Im struggling with so much.
AquilaAqua AquilaAqua 13-15, M 3 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in EP

does your school have any clubs or sports you can join? Maybe your parents can find something in the community for you to join...like karate classes or ba<x>seball or something( I can't remember what sports are in the spring for kids)

Best Answer

im in a program for at risk kids adopted to help us learn this type stuff an its fun n all but after we do our group stuff everybody go they own way. my grades arent good enuff yet for sports at school but im taking judo after school tho but it the same as mentoring program when it over everybody dont really talk to you no more. idk what im doing wrong.

Best Answer

Speaking your mind and being honest doesn't always get you friends...But at least it gets you the right ones

Best Answer

my teachers and counselor say how intelligent i am all the time but everybody else say im stupid n act childish bout stuff. I try to be honest cause people been mean to me for so long im afraid i'll be like them if i let myself be mean too....they why im so honest but u right nobody likes it.

Best Answer

I can understand some of that the first time when I realized I should be honest and just be myself Now I the greatest friends in the world and I can't think of any enemies apart from like 3 or some thing and now I have the worlds greatest friend &lt;3 Trust me it might not work at first but you have to fight for what you want :3

Best Answer

thank you! i been trying real hard to not turn into the abusive monster that people was to me i will not become them as i grow up! already enuff violent mean people in the world...your comment makes me glad and give me hope that im do the right thing. thank you!

Best Answer

Your welcome! ^.^ I'm really glad I changed you mind about it...After I went through it, It really messed up my life...But once you realize some stuff you change...Your view, your self, your mind all for the better.I hope you find happiness! :D

Best Answer

me too thx! :)

Best Answer

Hey! The Freeman family stick together right ;3

Best Answer

LOL! like Riley say--nigga thats gay :p haha

Best Answer

but yeah my new family is my Freeman family hahaha our neighbor is our version of Rukus too omg.

Best Answer

Grandpa: New shoes~ new shoes~ new sho~es ;D

Best Answer

Lol I remember when I pretended to be uncle ruckus for a whole term XD I got flamed so many times I always said I had revitaliago X3

Best Answer

OMG u funny!! grandpa song always make me laff....i like good food~good food~gooooood foooo~ooood! hahaha. unkle rukus is the funniest one on the show he just dont give a !@#$ haha lol@ revitaligo xD

Best Answer

you gotta love uncle ruckus no one else would complement the smell of *#@&amp; XD

Best Answer

LOL the stuff he say so racist it funny...one time i shot spaghetti out my nose i laff so hard at him for real!

Best Answer

LOL Spaghetti!!!? XD oh man I needed to take a a sip of my water just then :D

Best Answer

xD yep it was gross n burned too idk how it got up in there but i pull it out while Unkle Rukus was cussing bout how he like working for the white man hahahaha.

Best Answer