You guys they don't skip meals they actually eat .. So seriously they have toned abs and legs they are not too skinny they are perfect!
MKM18 MKM18 18-21, F 15 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Image & Weight

try not eating, and invest in a photoshop program.

Best Answer

i think ur prefect the way u are dont try and copy someone else body :o like im 23lbs underweight its not good being too skinny hun i trying to put on small pounds my body looks great but my health wont be if i dont put on few more pounds emm do u have any chocolate <3

Best Answer

Your body looks perfect in photos :)

Best Answer

Cocaine and cigarettes! J/k - no it's pretty hard. Everybody's body is different so you will have to tailor your regiment to your body. Exercise. A lot. Definitely cardio whatever form you choose. Secondly, you can try certain lifestyle diets (not swing diets) to help with weight gain prevention. I use a modded version of the atkins which includes sushi (light carbs in the rice - but there is sashimi for that if you're hard core), veggies and super duper low carb intake. I do have a cheat day - or weekend - and that tends to work out well (for me). I do believe it's important to treat yourself though or you might find yourself struggling with your plain old diet. Also, mix up your dishes! Be creative. I rarely have sugar. I don't drink sodas at all (maybe twice a year) and I don't eat candy (minus twice a year). That said, you can cheat here and there, but be careful with that. I have found the more I cheat the more I'm reminded of what tastes ooooooooh so damn good but is horrible for your weight/health. I don't do soups and will do salads with the idea that they're only like a snack type of tool. Otherwise I'm hungry in about an hour again. I also cut my meals down from three large to six smaller with smaller snacks in between. I don't eat breakfast (haven't since 9th grade for whatever reason) but you should definitely do so. It sparks the metabolism, etc. By breakfast I don't mean french toast or pancakes w/ /sugar. etc.... fruits are fine in terms of sugar but try cereal (substitutions for milk exist, i.e. - almond milk, etc...). I try and kick it on the mayonaise even though I love it. Mustard is yummy and has almost zero calories. When I work, I try and hit subway for lunch, not Five Guys or in'n'out. Again, I do have a cheat day (in which you should work out). Eggs, sure, but I usually only rock egg whites. I don't use crap like swing diets, cabbage soup diets, etc... I don't use hydroxy cut or mini thins... that crap is not cool and you'll only be setting yourself up for danger. Oh and get a gym membership ;)<br />
One VS model whose dietary habits I am aware of is Alessandra Ambrosio (my future ex-wife) and from the interviews she has stated that she does not moderate her diet and eats pretty much whatever she wants and is addicted to chocolate. However, she, like me, probably has a super active metabolism that already makes it hard for her to gain weight. And of course, she's active - in life and the gym.

Best Answer

At 50, will it matter what your body looks like if you are dull and uninteresting? If you are just into your body, the only people who will want to be near you are people who only value bodies. And even the body fades over time, while the mind can go on until the end.

Best Answer

i would find this goal very depressing to try and accomplish

Best Answer

Overkill. Don't do it!

Best Answer

How much are cash would you be willing to pay? 10K? 5K?

Best Answer

Have plenty of sex, it burn's loads of calories.

Best Answer