hm. you pretty much answered your own question: don't shut down and don't expect too much!! that will surely help a lot. other than that, it's up to you to show your interested and make a move or otherwise initiate 'romance'. have fun and good luck! :)

Best Answer

Win the lottery big.

Best Answer

Why would women chase when they're always chased by men? You need to sort your shyness out or you'll die alone.

Best Answer

Lol thanks for the "advice" lol

Best Answer

Sorry, you're not going to get much positive out of guys because there isn't much positive to be said. Your social role is to impress women and chase them to prove you're worth it. Their social role is to pass judgement and be chased.

Best Answer

That's where delusion sets in. Who says girls can't chase after guys? I don't agree with the stereotypical role that males play. I know that's what the majority thinks and I know I won't get much positive response. But some guys and girls know what I'm talking about.

Best Answer

So why ask the question you ask if being the shy guy isn't working out?

Best Answer

Obviously this question isn't aimed toward you. There are ways dude and you don't know them! lol....thanks for the dieing alone advice though that actually gave me some motivation.

Best Answer