I would think read or watch news in the morning before work. That way you have the entire day to be fired up about the atrocities and actions that the news informed you about.. and hopefully.. by bedtime. you are too tired too worry about it anymore

Best Answer

tahnk you for the tip

Best Answer

Make some type of news site your homepage. I used to have MSNBC as mine and they have great news. Not just a bunch of celebrity bullsh!t.

Best Answer

thank you. I shall do that.

Best Answer

Put on the news when you first wake up & set AOL or YAHOO as your homepage for your browser. They usually have interesting news pitches and if you happen to come across something interesting, give it a click!

Best Answer

I will try this. thanks

Best Answer

I think that you should stick with reading actual news print while you're getting in the habit of reading something daily. When you're on the internet, it's very easy to become distracted or feel like a piece of news is too "boring" to finish. Then you click on the "celebrity gossip" page and forget all about current events.

Best Answer

Find a news blog or site you like that caters to your political views. This way the majority of articles are going to be spun in a way that will be easier for you to read.<br />
And honestly, being interested in what goes on in the world is -really- the key. I don't read news to find out what's going on. I read news to find out what's going on in Syria, or with the Occupy Protests, or the Republica primaries, or the European economic collapse or... whatever. The point is that there are current events I'm activetly interested in and following instead of passively just reading about what's going on. <br />
If you can give me an idea of what interests you, and where your politics lie I can suggest some good sites.

Best Answer