HonestyAboveAll HonestyAboveAll 18-21, F 9 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in EP

Start w/telliing it!

Best Answer

Someone somewhere will id w/you & thank u possible...i just do it. My motto; screw it... is Just do it to it! k? I just pick up the paint brush & did great work; I played piano by ear...I dreamt i drove & woke up, jumped in the car & it all was natural, a given, so my point is you move mountains if need be just do it! You'll be amazed@yourself! I started when small & knew & believed that if I could tie my shoes i could do anything. Its true all we learned in kindergarten is all we need to know & live by...k?

Best Answer

Run it up the pole and see who salutes it

Best Answer

You write one and ask people to go read it. Some people will do it on their own though.

Best Answer

well i dont know how to get others to want to hear your story but i want to hear it if you want to share it with me

Best Answer

then add me or however it works on here :)

Best Answer

Blog about it anonymously. Wait for responses.

Best Answer

Write one I will read it.

Best Answer

I have started if you want to check out my first blog :)

Best Answer

It would seem I have a child lock on my account?? I am 31 and it seems to be 31 proof will have to fix this??

Best Answer

haha that's strange i will take off my inappropriate content thingo

Best Answer