We are not friends on Facebook & he has a lock on his phone. I know im taking a risk because I can't control what other females say to him, I just want it to be more open.
RenClarke RenClarke 18-21, F 18 Answers Jul 10, 2012

This is a tough situation. Pray for a miracle. God bless you and him in this situation.

Best Answer

Secretive people often have much to hide.

Best Answer

Everyone has a lock on their phone nowadays. That's no reason to say he's secretive. I'd say don't worry about it. Some people are sharers, others aren't. Trust him until he gives you a concrete reason not to, or you'll drive yourself crazy over nothing.

Best Answer

well you must confide in him just tell him you love him lot and trust him......you must ask him to trust you...FOR HELP FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WILL SURELY HELP YOU OUT

Best Answer

stop nagging him and maybe he wont be on the defensive or you may not be the only one he is sparking

Best Answer

You can't. If he's being secretive it's BECAUSE HE HAS SECRETS! Read a very short and very enlightening book called "the sc<x>ript". It outlines just about everything men do when they're cheating. (btw: they all do the same thing. they don't know it but really they do) It will tell you what he'll say to you, what he'll lie about, the lies he actually tells, the excuses he uses everything. When I read it (during a time when I was being cheated on) i swore the authors were spying on me. Ha. word for word, honey. You'll be surprised. read it and then listen carefully to him but first decide what you'll do if your worst fears are true. decide first because if you wait til after you probably won't do anything cause you'll be so hurt and you'll want it all to go away so bad that you'll believe it when he says he's sorry or that she meant nothing or that it'll never happen again or even if you don't really believe him you'll want to so bad that you'll deny everything else. it'll only hurt worse later.

Best Answer

How can you trust someone who keeps secrets from you? I mean when you are in a relationship you should always tell and be truthful to that significant other.

Best Answer

if he loves you then you shouldn't worry what other girls say to him im sure he turns them down, but if you want to know ask him what do you and other girls talk about or make a fake facebook and talk to him

Best Answer

Tie him to a chair and shine floodlights at his face and pump him full of sodium pentothol while blasting Petshop Boys.<br />
Works in the movies.

Best Answer

Your boyfriend might be party to a lot of confidential information from his friend's. The issue is not so much that his social networking is separate from you, as how much time does he invest in it compared to time spent with you?

Best Answer

I'm with him 5 days out the week

Best Answer

First everybody has secrets. It is what makes us human. Now, the bigger question is why do you have a problem with his secrets. If it is a problem then quit trying to control him and pick a different boyfriend. Otherwise accept him for who he is. Because for all the men & women out there who think they can change their S.O., you cannot. So accept the flawed person you chose or abandon ship & man the lifeboats.

Best Answer

I'd be suspicious as to why he's so secretive. Most couple's are on each others FB friend's list and state that they are in a relationship together. And why has he locked his phone. Have you ever gone through his stuff? If so, it might be a reaction to it. Otherwise, I'd say something is fishy.

Best Answer

Spy on him and go through his stuff. Guys love that.

Best Answer

Sorry, get a new boy friend, this one is a lost cause and is not that into you if he does not accept you into all his life.

Best Answer

simply don't waste your energy on such things. NOT worth it.

Best Answer