Dis2shallpass Dis2shallpass 36-40, F 25 Answers Jul 5, 2012

What are you still doing with him?

Best Answer

I ask myself that over and over and over again

Best Answer

Say Bon Voyage, dear. He will only get worse

Best Answer

dump him

Best Answer

He has no respect for you and even worse, goes out of his way to do mean things to you? Tell him it's over and never give him another second of your time.

Best Answer

swift kick to the nerts will help

Best Answer

Find a new boy friend.

Best Answer

I need to, today has made 3 days since we last spoke and the worst thing is he did it in front of his sister that he knows hates everything about me and had her parttake in it by hanging up on me and taking the phone off the hook when he noticed my number calling. its never gotten this bad

Best Answer

if he hasnt stopped yet he never will..only way it will stop is to move on without him.

Best Answer

Stop letting him be your boyfriend.

Best Answer

That's not a boyfriend, or a relationship. Get out while you can.

Best Answer

Totally time to leave him. I wouldn't put up with that kind of behavior, no one should have to.

Best Answer

Educate yourself on some topics, and then make his head spin with copious amounts of data that drives him nuts. When he gets frustrated and angry, tell him that it's not your fault that he can't keep up with your brain.

Best Answer

Give him a taste of his own medicine, talk down to him. If that doesn't work,get a different Boyfriend.

Best Answer

2 wrongs dont make a right cause i tried giving a taste and he turns things around on my and says its my fault. reverse psycology

Best Answer

Sounds like you need a New Boyfriend that Respects you.

Best Answer

Date a guy who is significantly shorter than you.

Best Answer

They've all said it. Have you dun it yet?

Best Answer

Get a new BF because it wont stop it will only get worse

Best Answer

What does it say about you that you continue to call him your "boyfriend"

Best Answer

That i love him more than I do myself

Best Answer

Thanks for answering.
Why do you expect someone else to love you if even you don't love yourself?

Best Answer

You need to stop going back once you leave.

Best Answer

its hard

Best Answer

Yeah, easier said then done. It's really tough to be alone. However, he's chipping away at your self esteem, so once you finally do rid yourself of him, you'll be pretty broken once you want to find someone else. You should get yourself out, while your thinking clearly enough to do so. It's better to be alone, than to put up with that sort of crap.

Best Answer

Oooh, the support keeps you there. Now i understand.

Best Answer

Are ya sure that's what ya want? I hear so many saying they want a nice guy, but they always push them away.

Best Answer

I have dated many men, had afew relationships and no one is perfect, either they drink, lie, cheat, or no mature. other thant he verbal abuse which both of us parttake in he is amazing. the sex is always fulfilling, he pays all my bills, he spoils me he is caring, he supports my business emotionally and is a great father. he just has his moments

Best Answer

You need a new boyfriend. He is not treating you like a lady.

Best Answer

I'd agree with dump him but maybe you can work on it first and if that fails then dump him...

I know this easier said than done but assert yourself, reply calmly and then ask him if he feels happier talking to you in such a tone etc and tell him you refuse to answer him unless he can be civil, each time he does it turn away and tell him he is doing it again,then get the hell out of there,if that is how he treats you then he deserves to be alone!

Ignoring him probably doesn't work as men fail to notice that kind of thing..

Best Answer

I have told him before about it, it happens mostly via text never in person. I freak out sometimes and forget to remain calm. Sometimes i feel like his mom, they never had a good relationship and when she died they were not talking

Best Answer

Phew, its a tough one but you know that you don't want to continue like this. He is the one with the problem so you shouldn't suffer too. Have you fwd texts back to him and asked him to read them back to himself after the event, seems like his behaviour is unlikely to change unless he wakes up to himself and sadly he may never do that :(

Best Answer

Neither are listening it seems

Best Answer