I obviously did something wrong to make my boyfriend REALLY mad and now he will not talk to me and is blaring music in his ears. How do I get him to talk?
briannarupe briannarupe 18-21 25 Answers May 2, 2012

Sounds like he's acting just as boys do, darling. I think one option is to say, "Look, you can't treat me this way and block me out. Once you are ready to work through this problem then call me, if I am still available. "

Best Answer

What I did was say to him Heyy I'm sorry and if he says something say I know Sorry an't gunna cut it but hear me out. I'll talk first you listen then you talk and I listen. If it doesn't work tell him how you feel. My boyfriend had the same problem and I told him how I'm a klutz and stuff like that every one makes mistakes.

Best Answer

You dont. Let him calm down and give him time. If you try and make him it will just make things alot worse. I know its hard to just stand there and do nothing but its for the best.

Best Answer

Stand in front of him,,look him in the eye.....<br />
" Definitely I would never mean upsetting you on purpose, it must have been a misunderstanding somehow, I will leave you alone to cool down, but I hated to go to bed without saying goodnight..."<br />
if he started talking and talking,,,,then you had him;)<br />
if not, don't get upset, they do that when they are overwhelmed, he doesn't mean to ignore you. <br />
;)

Best Answer

Give him some space for awhile and when you think the time is right tell him its important and that you don't want to do anything that will harm your relationship. Tell him how much he means to you but don't go over the top. Say close to him and if he pushes you away even further then give him more space until he comes to you i guess.

Best Answer

I think my boyfriend upset with me because, we haded plan to visit each other, we and I was ready to leave that afternoo, to visit him for the weekend. but i had to change my plans, I text him that I'm sorry can't make it. Maybe next time and he said ok. When I text him or call <br />
Does not respond or so the phone or answer the phone. what can I do or say. Help!!<br />
does not respond or answer phone

Best Answer

What i have done in the past with my boyfriend is if he wants to be mad, i give him some space, then when it has kind of passed by then i bring it up and try to talk to him and tell him if he doesn't tell me what i did then how am i supposed to fix it and not do it again and if that doesnt work i give him the silent treatment back. Or just cry, they always seem to give in an talk to you when you cry..

Best Answer

I dot know what to do and I'm leaving for a couple of months and he pissed and ignoring what do I do about that???

Best Answer

I still am sad about mu boyfriend i wuv him alot ! <3

Best Answer

Suck his **** qnd he wont be mad

Best Answer

see me at this sec my bf mad at me smh its ashame like i never seen this side of hym and my advice would be to let hym calm dwn some then *** bck da next day dont do what what i did and keep bein a naggin person making hym madder... let hym calm dwn sum if he aint say its over then you gud no worries!! But dnt bug hymif he dnt wanna be bothered dnt bother hym and ik how hard dat is gosh if i dnt but i do give it a try

Best Answer

I mean I would just tell him to text me or call me when he stops getting mad at me for whatever reason<br />
Because right now my boyfriend is mad at me for talking to my boy bestfriend since 7th grade on the phone and texting him tooooo much but I mean whatever....I been knowing my boyfriend since 3rd grade soo....yeaa I miss my boyfriend texting me from 4:00 pm-5:00am straight but I cant just txt him and call him all the time....and I'm very sure that he txts multiple girls in one day sooo....I'm at the end of my freshman year now...wish me luck! ^_^

Best Answer

My boyfriend does this too. But if I try to get him to talk he gets more mad and I can see it in his eyes...not pretty. Just let him cool down. When he is ready he will come to you. Its super hard but just keep yourself distracted.

Best Answer

boys r stupid. my bf does the same bullshit smh. boys ***** n moan worst then girls do

Best Answer

Dont. try and get him to talk.Leave him alone till he cools off.Trust me you dont want to keep pushing it.

Best Answer

you dont, you pissed him off, leave him alone and stop nagging

Best Answer

You dont. I know how you feel, Ive been there. When a guy is really mad and just ignores you, he is doing what he has to do to calm down. You have to give him time. When you try to MAKE HIM talk you will only make him madder. Right now he is so mad that he is not able to rationally and calmly talk about the problem and obviosly he is smart enough and cares about you enough to a) still be there & b) calm himself. im sure he is thinking about whatever the problem is and how he is going to word his feelings appropriately when he is ready. Following someone around that is mad and trying to calm down, or trying to MAKE someone talk to u when they dont feel up to it is a form of disrespect and borderlines emotional abuse. Try to understand you'd be wrong for continueing to push him to talk. its like provoking more anger and possibly violence.

Best Answer

I always remind him of the good times we had together.

Best Answer

Text him and ask if you said anything to make him get mad.<br />
Some times it can be a case that its not your fault-he can make you believe it was.<br />
If you are in the wrong text and when you meet talk calmly to him.<br />
Because raised voices just makes it worst.

Best Answer

******** solve everything, trust me ;)

Best Answer

bl*w-j*bs

Best Answer