I'm thinking about drugging her @ss...lol
vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 12 Answers Dec 17, 2013 in Community

That is like with my dogs........always waking me up and stuff. :-P

Best Answer

catnip might help.. it did help one i had a long time ago..

Best Answer

Slip some ground Valium in her milk

Best Answer

Duct tape its feet

Best Answer

No idea....I had one that was the rudest animal I've ever known about 3am, he would walk up and down me and before I could ****** him, he'd thump down the stairs (wearing kitty clogs I presume as each foot step was punctuated) then if the piano was open he'd walk up and down it until we let him out. Truly a jerk!!

Best Answer

Just ask her a bunch of questions.Then ask her some more questions.Even the ones that she won't answer.Keep asking questions til she falls asleep,lol.

Best Answer

Cute, real cute :p

Best Answer

Cats play at night because they are natural hunters....I'm wondering if background noise would help the same way it does with people, and making sure all the little lights are out in your house. If she's not lactose intolerant give her some yogurt before bedtime, the tryptophan in it might help her to snooze.

Best Answer

I know you don't want to "lock" it out, but, cats sleep all day and run around all night. Remember "put the cat out"? Close the bedroom door.

Best Answer

She stands at the door and makes God awful sounds when we do that...LOL

Best Answer

I have this problem. I don't think cats will sleep for most of the night since they like hanging around when it's very late, so all you have to do is either tune her out or close your door...drugging could work too.

Best Answer

A bullet between the eyes

Best Answer

awww Ned, I love my baby

Best Answer

Wow Vickie. At long last I have come across someone who has the same problem as me. I have been asking people this same question for months on here, mainly under my old profile. ...........

Best Answer