Lillian90 Lillian90 18-21, F 13 Answers Jan 3, 2011

basically, you have to show him what it is and demonstrate it. You have to be romantic to HIM. Then he will start to catch on and come up with his own ideas. My husband is a self-proclaimed romantic, whereas I am not as romantic but if I try I can be. I have to look up ideas on how to be romantic lol. I know, terrible since I am female! but basically, I'm saying, he doesn't know how. Hinting doesn't work. Lead by your actions and be a role model.

Best Answer

I guess you're right, but I guess I'm also afraid he won't be interested or think it's cheesy. He's not a very sentimental guy-him and I aren't as open to eachother as I'd like us to be either.

Best Answer

MY GUESS IS HE WAS NOT ALWAYS THIS WAY OR YOU WOULD PROBABLY NEVER HAVE

MARRIED HIM. COUPLES TEND TO TAKE EACH OTHER FOR GRANTED AFTER AWHILE, IT

TAKES WORK TO KEEP ROMANCE IN A MARRIAGE BUT THE WORK CAN BE FUN. HAVE

DATES, DO THINGS YOU DID AS KIDS (OR WHEN YOUNGER.) I REALIZED AFTER DIVORCED,

DATING WAS FUN---WE BOTH ALWAYS LOOKED OUR BEST, DO FUN THINGS, EVEN ONE MOVES IN,

SEEMS MORE EXCITING FOR AWHILE, THEN M OR UM, YOU FALL INTO ROUTINE---AVOID THAT

AND DO NOT ALLOW KIDS TO BE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, SOON THEY WILL HAVE THEIR LIVES AND

COULD BE 2 STRANGERS LEFT IN THE EMPTY HOUSE.

Best Answer

I agree with nato84... =]

Best Answer

Start wearing sexy perfume and try wearing provacative clothes.

Best Answer

Get romantic or else sucker.

Wait! don't do that.

Ultimatums are not sexy.

Best Answer

That's why I'm considering sleeping with women. Males and females are by default mismatched in the romance department.

Best Answer

How about you plan some getaway. Have a night out with some bubbly and tell him what you would appreciate out of him. Let him know (since he's hardly not the romantic) that you would appreciate just a little romancing. Start off a little small. The key thing is to discuss this. Maybe there can be a compromise. He gives into you with a little bit of romance and you gives into him with_____. Relationships are teamwork thing and I sure you know this. But we often forget to talk to our spouses to inform them the sincerity or seriousness in what we feel. No you don't want a drop dead romantic because thats not what you fell in love with but let him know sometimes romance moves you in a way that is so beneficial for him as well. You enjoy the feeling of being swept off your feet or held breathless for a moment. Valentines day is perfect for that. Agree to exchanging gifts or exhibiting an act of romance. Make it a fun game. Take a little step outside yourselves for that day and have a drawing of what you two would do. Just explore possibilities. You know your lover, find a way to communicate your feelings.

Best Answer

Too late if he is not romantic now you have missed the boat.

Best Answer

ask Ned Kelly...he knows!

Best Answer