Well, maybe he doesn't have the chance to email you as often as you like. However, you could say in one of your emails something along the lines of how much you miss him and that you wished he wrote more. That might give him a good enough clue.

Best Answer

First you need to understand that hes out on a ship with hundreds of other guys who are all clamoring for the computers to email their loved ones too. They have to take turns and they're only allotted so much time to do so. He's also got a lot of responsibilities to tend to before hes allowed any free time and he has to decide exactly what he gets with that free time. Sometimes his free times will occur at times that correspond with his sleep schedule and he then has to decide between email you or getting the 5 hours of sleep he needs to function. <br />
Be patient and understanding and know that your in his heart and while he may not always have the chance to email you as much as either of you would like, he's still going to be coming home to you after this.

Best Answer

I think you just need to be patient with him and take advantage of this time to enjoy you. If you are with a military person, you really need to develop a strong self of independence. That is the best thing you can do for both of you.

Best Answer

Email him some nudie pics.

Best Answer

Send an email saying "I want a divorce" or "I'm sleeping with your best friend", he'll response to that.

Best Answer