Delfinasoto0 Delfinasoto0 13-15 2 Answers May 30, 2012

give him a break for some time.. give him his space... if ur friendship means a lot to you then relax..theres nothing to be panicked about...

Best Answer

Depends on why he's not talking to you right now

Best Answer

Well my other friend started sayin that me and the guy I want to talk to me we're dating but we r not and he said that maybe we should stop texting for a while and it's been a month allready :( should I try texting him now ?

Best Answer

I'd leave it hon. Men are very direct, they aren't like us girls. If they want to talk to us or see us then wild horses wouldn't keep them away. The fact that he isn't contacting you speaks volumes hon. If I were in your position or if you were my sister or my best friend I would advise you to keep a dignified silence and don't lose your dignity by chasing him. In time he'll realise that you are a cooler customer than he had taken you for and this may intrigue him enough into getting in touc with you - and then it will all be on your tems! Patience is a virtue hon!!!!

Best Answer