Try to spend less time with her thus reducing her ability to mooch .

Best Answer

Talk w/your husband, make a deal that no more money or favors will be given and then just say no.

Best Answer

make a pay back chart with your husband and decide together how much you can loan and how soon it needs to be paid back.I think if its bothering you then you feel she is taking it for granted.If you feel taken for granted,you must discuss this with him alone.(No One likes to be taken for granted)If you can decide to give her a sum of money,just let it be a gift,otherwise its a"loan"Have her pay back what you think she owes basically without being petty.She must be aware and sign it also.These are life skills.

Best Answer

Man, have I been there. Being direct, but letting her know she is loved, is the only way. Hints don't work if they don't want to see them.

Best Answer

By being honest, kind, and firm.

Best Answer

I have told my husband to stop giving money and buying things for her and her mooching kids. He apparently told her now she is hiding it by sending thank you notes to the office. I have sisters that really need money, nieces and nephews that do not ask for money or things. My husband and I own a company, I put in about 70 hrs per week so the money belongs to both of us, his sister is taking, taking, taking. I have been married for 20 years How do I make this stop

Best Answer