Go on a romantic date together, then have him give you a massage, and spend at least half an hour french kissing. Try to forget you are a mother and focus solely on being a wife for a little bit.

Best Answer

Get a warm bath and if hubby can give you a good rub down. Let him take control and you just relax. Do not pressure yourself of having sex with him. If you want, put some **** massage video on. Visualise yourself you were in the video. My ex-wife was in the same boat as you. She had no mood for sex until we tried the above. It took some time to overcome the looseness feeling you have. We went sexless for more than 3 months. SHe would not let me **** her. After the above, she felt relax and then sex came naturally. The key is to relax and let go your tension.

Best Answer

Put on some sexy rnb,light some candles,have hubby give you a nice massage,relax,have someone watch the baby,relax.

Best Answer