Carmen619 Carmen619 56-60 9 Answers Aug 25, 2009

I caught my wife and a boyfriend in bed having sex, much to my surprise and theirs. I gave them a choice of either being shot immediately on the spot with my 12-gage or making room in the bed for me to join in. Strangely enough, they chose the threeway sex over the 12-gage, although I must say that her boyfriend had a considerably difficult time regaining his erection -- I wonder why? I thought it was HOT!

Best Answer

Well are you gonna be one of the guys that participates or do you want her to be with 2 men so you can watch? I would say if your gonna be involved then just do what my husband did....... ask if she ever thought about what it would be like to have another man and you at the same time.If she says yes then ask her if she is willing to try it some time.

Best Answer

It's so hot, my boyfriend actually asked me to **** someone else and let him watch. I did it, but he didn't join in, he just ****** me in front of the other guy when he was finished.<br />
I would just ask her. I mean, there's no harm in asking, right?

Best Answer

When my boyfriend & I talked about it I was interested and he was reluctant, Ive got quite a few female friends online who have enjoyed MFM ********** and I don't remember a single one that needed to be pushed into it. Just be gentle with your wife & patient, some people struggle with a moral issue. A really good thing is going online and reading about guides to **********, then you can read real peoples experiences. An MFM ********* for a female is amazing, having 2 men totally focused on you, making you the ob<x>ject of desire. Another thing I found hot was the competitive thing, my boyfriend really performed that night... Something else that helped us both was knowing we had deep love and commitment to each other and things like a ********* were a sexual, which was physical only.

Best Answer

Think long and hard about this.Do you really want to invite someone else into your relationship???The end results can be too much for your marriage to survive.<br />
You may be opening a door that wife will not want to close.

Best Answer

get her drunk and bring her to me.

Best Answer

Do it, if you want a divorce. ********** are the best way to sabotage a relationship.

Best Answer

Just show her my picture. lol<br />
I'm totally kidding.

Best Answer