the flavor could be just foul. I have experienced some that is just the most horrible thing i could imagine. However some has little to no flavor like my current boyfriend. His is easy to swallow. Do a little research there are foods you can eat and others you should avoid to make your *** less nasty. I've heard pineapple helps the flavor quite a few time on other forums.

Best Answer

True any fruit eaten will taste in the *****

Best Answer

Ask yourself this question, is it hard to swallow food you don't like? Imagine the worst food ever and then having someone unexpectedly explode it in your mouth.....don't force your wife to swallow she may never give you another BJ.

Best Answer

Try pineapple juice. Or there are special powders to mix with liquid containing spices and fruits designed specifically to make ***** taste good to a woman.

Best Answer
Best Answer

grab the side of her head and hold on tight

Best Answer

pinch her nose and stroke her throat lol

Best Answer

Lucky you, I need to coerce her, cajole her, beg her just to get her to take it inside her mouth for a second!

Best Answer