It never fails, I will eat her ***** out and swallow whatever she gives me but she will never swallow my load.
smartz166 smartz166 46-50, M 10 Answers Jun 17, 2011

the flavor could be just foul. I have experienced some that is just the most horrible thing i could imagine. However some has little to no flavor like my current boyfriend. His is easy to swallow. Do a little research there are foods you can eat and others you should avoid to make your *** less nasty. I've heard pineapple helps the flavor quite a few time on other forums.

Best Answer

True any fruit eaten will taste in the *****

Best Answer

Ask yourself this question, is it hard to swallow food you don't like? Imagine the worst food ever and then having someone unexpectedly explode it in your mouth.....don't force your wife to swallow she may never give you another BJ.

Best Answer

Try pineapple juice. Or there are special powders to mix with liquid containing spices and fruits designed specifically to make ***** taste good to a woman.

Best Answer
Best Answer

grab the side of her head and hold on tight

Best Answer

pinch her nose and stroke her throat lol

Best Answer

Lucky you, I need to coerce her, cajole her, beg her just to get her to take it inside her mouth for a second!

Best Answer

Did you have a conversation with her about it? What did she say? I hope you told her how important that is to you. And, BTW, why is it so important to you? I'm curious. I'm a guy too, and wonder why other guys want that so much. I'm gay, and in my subculture, BJ's are likely the most common way to ******. Frankly, after I get off, I'm not particularly invested in whether my man swallows or not. it's up to him. How do you feel when she spits out your ****?

Best Answer