kaykay81 kaykay81 31-35, F 8 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

go out with his best friend to get to him

Best Answer

thought about it but he really doesnt have any that I want to be around

Best Answer

Go get laid.

Best Answer

...I can attest that I found this method very helpful...

Best Answer

I'll rephrase... Go get laid... a bunch.

Best Answer

Loving someone is not codependency, its love. You may never really get over the betrayal. Good for u not accepting the unacceptable. Its Life. Focus on loving others and yourself as you should be loved and know that betrayal is one of lifes most painful lessons.

Best Answer

Might I recommend a really great book that has been a big help to me, "Codependent No More" by Melodie Beattie. You may find it helpful.

Best Answer

sorry for what happened to you, same happened to me, people say time, ain't working so far for me, hope it gets better for you.

Best Answer

Just be thankful it was only one year! Moving on should be easier.

Best Answer

First of all sorry to hear that...secondly....it's best to move on...realistically it's gonna take time...however there are a zillion things which should be better than this cheater

Best Answer

Ugh I'm sorry. It's not gonna be easy. I was with my fiance for four years and she left me in February. I'm still not over it. My best advice would be to cut off all contact as quickly as possible. Change your phone number if you have to, I did. Then just take it one day at a time. Read my story if you like, it's all about that.

Best Answer

and too add to it, since I broke it off with him. He sends me "accidental" texts that were suppose to go to other girls to rub it in my face!

Best Answer

Yeah I would change your number if you can. I know in my case I wasn't able to start moving on until I stopped talking to her. It was really difficult to make the decision to change it, but once I did I was much better off.

Best Answer