Time. And you have to WANT to detach. You have to remind yourself why you aren't together, and you have to find some good in that. <br />
I know what I'm talking about. I am just getting over someone, and it has taken a little over two years. As long as I don't "go there" and start allowing myself to pine after him, then I will continue to move on into a better place. I'm thinking that it is a little easier to move along when you are younger and more resilient. The world is full of people to meet. Open up to them if you can.

Best Answer

Thanks, this really helped, I see what you mean. Thank you

Best Answer

Bravo! couldn't have put it better myself..!

Best Answer

Thanks. :) I have the occasional flashback now. But mostly when I see those little reminders, it's more irritating than heartbreaking. Hang in there! Let yourself feel better. :)

Best Answer

Give yourself some time.Keep yourself bz with friends family.If it is meant to be, she'll come back to you.

Best Answer

I plan to do this more

Best Answer

form your pro pic she lost someone good, that's her fault! just put everything in a box a shove some where you wont remeber, something like that,

Best Answer

I've sort of done that, and thank you!

Best Answer

:D gald i could kind help

Best Answer

Find someone else...

Best Answer

I'm trying, but she's always on my mind, you know?

Best Answer

find another one, it worked with me

Best Answer

take the 'happy' path where you can have a nice future... dont take the other path...

Best Answer

I'll try, thanks dude

Best Answer

to be honest if she belong to someone else you should try to talk to her and know her as a friends.. if she still single that the best part... still talking to her.. but dont be so rush sometimes girl they easily feel scared or irritated... says:-<br />
1) hi how are you?<br />
2)my name is?<br />
3)tell her like this "i always see you around" -the place that you always see her you need to mentioned the truth.<br />
easily you need to create a bonding with her first.. trust me the thing will move slow and easily for you.<br />
please whenever you want to start any relationship dont start with lie because if one day they found out.you are in the big problem

Best Answer

This is great, thanks!

Best Answer