I really want to find someone to be in a relationship with, but guys make me nervous. I usually avoid them if possible.
animallover110293 animallover110293 18-21, F 17 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Singledom

Just picture them naked.

Best Answer

I think that'll just make things worse, haha.

Best Answer

In all seriousness, you need to find out why guys make you nervous.

Best Answer

find some nerds. we're non-threatening because we're just as scared as you are.

Best Answer

aw..... scared is good ;-))

Best Answer

scared is safe.

Best Answer

First figure out, "WHY" they make you nervous and then you can go from there in getting over it.

Best Answer

Lol Just be honest and talk to them ^_^ Guys like shy girls lol

Best Answer

What do you find so scary? Are you perhaps projecting an imagining a bundle of emotions and scenarios of which probably won't happen while keeping yourself safe from your own desires instead of simply accepting another for whom he or she is and then observing an understanding your emotional reaction along with possibly over- coming a common fear?<br />
Fear of an unknown comes from within; patients, curiosity, a bit of fortitude and common sense lead us through and beyond our fears.<br />
There is nothing to fear but fear it's self :) <br />
As long as you don't blindly place yourself repeatedly into unsafe practices.

Best Answer

I don't know, maybe just hang around them a lot. Facing your fears is a pivotal point in life. I think you should start to try and take control of your fears. Think and find the true reason guys make you nervous, once you find the root of it, dismantle it.

Best Answer

You will have to put yourself in situations where you need to interact with them and get used to it.<br />
It may be hard at first, but I'm sure you will learn. :)

Best Answer

Do you have a guy friend you are comfortable with? That you trust? You could start there. Hang out with him a little.

Best Answer

No, I have no guy friends at all and haven't for a while.

Best Answer

Well, that might be the place you start then.

Best Answer

well all i can say is,try be yourself,and it will happen,and in the mean time.enjoy life.relax

Best Answer

become lesbian.

Best Answer

You tell me and we will both know.

Best Answer

Making friends with girls online helped me a lot, by the time I met new girls in real life I'd forgotten I was scared of talking to them. I still appeared a little nervous (they told me later), but it was a big improvement. Also, confidence seems to appear for me when I don't expect it.

Best Answer

Are you attractive? That's a shortcut.

Best Answer

You are intimidated by a perception. Someone on here will could guide you I'm sure.

Best Answer

Flash your **** and they'll come to you

Best Answer