SportyLady SportyLady 46-50, F 3 Answers Mar 25 in Dating & Relationships

what is he doing that got you obsessed or maybe in fact it is what he is NOT doing that got you obsessed... <br />
at times I realised I am too comfortable (or afraid) to welcome a new love one. Or too afraid to go thru the process again... and be disappointed. <br />
20 yrs ago, I intentionally zzz with someone else to eradicate an emotional bondage with the current bf because it was sooooooo hard to break up with him. We were clearly in love but totally incompatible!; fought too much, hurt each other too much but loved much too! <br />
Due to my infidelity he was crushed and I successfully broke the emotional ties and went my way...<br />
Not for everyone but it worked for me at least....

Best Answer

Here is a link to my story with the details:
www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-Obsessed-With-A-Native-American-Indian/4108916

Best Answer

I see nothing wrong with your healthy obsession!
Juz Do not turn it into fatal attraction!

Best Answer

I was tied down for most of my life and just don't want to be emotionally attached. I think for a living so this obsession is really messing with my job in all the wrong ways. This one is different and I don't know why really, still just a guy. But he did round out my 'Village People' collection in my tool box, haha.

Best Answer

Nothing would ever make me do that...hell, maybe someday, if I can get him to go away for awhile until I finish this project at work, he can come back and finish me off. LoL

Best Answer

What in the wold does a man have that is worth obsessing about in the first place?

Best Answer

This one is a sex god. Best I've ever had. But, I like your response and maybe it will help, that type of thinking, that is, after all, he is just a man.

Best Answer

You have to get out of bed sometime. If that's all he's got, well, he doesn't have much to offer then.

Best Answer

No, that is not all he's got, that is just all I think about. He cooks for me and my kids and is good at it. I am going thru Chemo right now and every time he comes over, he brings me soups or gumbo, etc. He does so many thoughtful things, I couldn't begin to list them all. But, I didn't sign up for that. I just wanted a FWB and normally have no problems putting everyone in that category. Just can't with him, even though I've tried.

Best Answer

best way to get over some one is to get under a new some one!

Best Answer