ilytatelangdon ilytatelangdon 16-17, F 9 Answers Jan 22 in Dating & Relationships

find someone new

Best Answer

Wow, you read AND spell...almost.
Good on you mate...

Best Answer

sometimes relationships fade away, or die off. we can deal with it better if we embrace the time we had with that person, and realize in life we're all connected and we'll meet again.

Best Answer

If u behave e c.t ..

Best Answer

Revenge

Best Answer

This quote really help me

The winds that sometimes take something we love, are the same that bring us something we learn to love. Therefore we should not cry about something that was taken from us, but, yes, love what we have been given. Because what is really ours is never gone forever.

After 2 months we got back together. I know this is all super cheesy, but if it's meant to be, it'll be. And if not, well learn a lesson from it and move on. I believe that everything happens for a reason, it's either a lesson or a blessing.

Best Answer

It just takes time. It sucks though.

Best Answer

It takes time, just let the grieving take its course. I know what its like. I never thought I'd get over my ex. The only thing that healed me was time.

Best Answer

Time and focusing in your personal happiness as well as health, social interactions and reasons why you are an amazing person despite being hurt. Indulge your hobbies even if you don't feel like it. Get yourself up each morning even if the escape of sleep is more tempting, be positive, don't revel in misery, get outside, fresh air helps. Treat yourself a bit, in moderation, as a positive reinforcement for making yourself get up and out and trying to heal. That's the best I can offer.

Best Answer

Oh, and I forgot to mention... Don't forget. There are bound to be good and bad memories but they are all important, allow yourself to weep if you need to and rejoice over the good memories you've forged as well. The experience will strengthen you so don't just obliterate it from your mind. Accept it and respond accordingly. But never forget, while you've experienced something fundamental to human growth, the past, while important, does not define you.

Best Answer

Umm u eat alot of food an u put on alot of weight pasta cheese cheese burgers soda mcdonalds steak butter potataoes then go fishing for him an catch alot google linda greenlaw an thats a way to get back into his life

Best Answer