melodyerose melodyerose 31-35, F 13 Answers Dec 25, 2008

You just need to find someone who really does love you unconditionally, and they will make sure that you aren't frightened or scared anymore, because they would protect you all the time, simply because they love you,

Best Answer

When you open your heart to falling in love with someone you always stand the chance of getting hurt. Better to have love and lost than never to have loved at all. Face your fear and find someone who will help you forget him. It takes one to forget one. Keep on moving until you find the right one.

Best Answer

Start off with prostitutes and then work you way up.

Best Answer

Your only afraid because your not ready....you gotta let yourself heal first and only time can do that. Love doesn't come when you want it to come the same way pain always appear at your doorstep unwelcomed...eventually there will be a time....

Best Answer

listen to thirstydesert

Best Answer

Well my opinion is that you can only really do it when you are ready to... for starters. The whole 'get over it' phenomenon is something I am not really into (not that I'm saying that's where you are going) Anyway... on to the more constructive suggestion I can share from my own heart and life experience and that is... I simply realized somewhere along the line that no matter how badly or how often you can get hurt, if you don't take the risk of it possibly happening then you cannot achieve the possible gains of trying in a relationship again. Love always involves taking chances and there are really times that you have to have faith in your own heart to be able to move forward. Hope that makes some kind of sense and maybe even helps a little.

Best Answer

Hey let me tell you this, fear of being hurt, it feels as if its getting you but the real reason is that you have not yet found the right person. When he/she comes along, the fear will evaporate automatically, you'll see light in what I say when it happens, so in short just be on a look-out but that too happens when you are not looking LOL

Best Answer

Just give it time. Dont worry about getting hurt, most of the time your going to get hurt, be just remember that you will find the one, and then you wont have to worry then.

Best Answer