jessicasturlese jessicasturlese 31-35 6 Answers Apr 18, 2012

paypal account

Best Answer

Wow jadeeast for someone who more or less just called this woman a wh@re you seem to be familiar with not only a named website but you know to follow its directions step by step to get results sounds to me like you are a experienced **** yourself u at least took the time to know what to do exactly with instructions though you prob got the **** star for dummies version. Wh@res who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Perhaps this woman has a need for cash quick and in large amounts, maybe she has a sick or dying child and no insurance and is doing this for that reason. I'm not saying she is but what if?? Did you even take a second to let that thought even pass through that peanut brain of yours!!! Don't assume she's doing this to be a **** a lot more women are in **** or stripping for deeper reasons than to just have sex. I doubt you're a virgin yourself don't hate bc you get used for free and this woman wants to get paid for what shes already doing anyways WITH HER MAN not just a bunch of thunder cats lined up round the block!!! It's women like you putting down other women rather than supporting your fellow woman that give us the bad names!! If you don't like what she asked move to the next question it says more about you by you commenting than it did her why would you be on this page if you weren't thinking of cashing in yourself hater!!!!!

Best Answer

Just tell me how much

Best Answer

depends what you want

Best Answer

go to the website...gettingpaidforsexonline.com Follow all instructions to the letter...then get a bumper sticker that says beep twice if you like porrn queens & a banner that says Miss SlutAmericana 2012. Hope you have great sex online & none offline

Best Answer

Best Answer

.....uhm. I mean, it's kind of hard to believe you'd need to ask. You can start your own site, if you feel like marketing. You can go to any number of pron sites out there and they will pay you to have sex in front of your web cam. ..is it fair to say, you've worried me?

Best Answer

sorry for being soo clueless. after doing some late night researching, i understood about the **** sites, but my concern is, which site is best. im sure different sites take different percentages..the online sex would be between me ( 34) and my much older boyfriend ( 58). the problem w starting my own site is that , im afraid ppl we know will see us....thanks for your patience n much needed help

Best Answer

myfreecams.com... its the best. Dont fo by the name, its not free. The girls here make a lot of money. Try it out :)

Best Answer