My boyfriend and I have been together for a couple of months and before we started dating I already knew I didn't want to date another guy with kids. I'm only in my early 20's and don't feel like I should have to worry about children right now since I don't have any. Anyway, back to my boyfriend, he's amazing and treats me better than any guy I've ever dated. He says he truly cares about me and wants to be with me in the future and as hard as I try and as sweet as his two daughters are, I can't seem to get past it. Every time he talks about them or I have to be around them, I become annoyed. I try not to show it, but I think it's painfully obvious. I really care about HIM and as hard as it is, his kids are a part of him. I love how he is with them, but I honestly can't stand the fact that another woman has already given him children. They're sweet kids but sometimes I wish he didn't have them and I feel terrible.
brianajay brianajay 22-25, F 3 Answers Mar 29 in Dating & Relationships

either accept that he has children or move on.. if it makes you feel so uncomfortable, perhaps this isn't the relationship for you..

Best Answer

As hard as breaking up with him would be, I think you may have a point there. Thank you!

Best Answer

Get over it or leave!

Best Answer

interesting...

Best Answer