Sick and tired of being made to feel like I'm a level below everybody else
ssj29 ssj29 22-25, M 9 Answers Jul 9, 2013 in Community

Shower, use deodorant, brush your teeth, get a short neat haircut.

Never use slang, wear clean clothes that porperly fit.

Be polite and helpfull.

Best Answer

agreed, and if you are already doing all the above then get used to the fact that there are a lot of ****** people in the world.. sadly.

Best Answer

Society thinks of people as upper, middle, and lower class. Trust me, you're probably not lower than middle.

Best Answer

Nah I'm in decent shape but its more that people like to act like I'm nonexistent

Best Answer

They can't make you feel any particular way... *you* choose how much you allow their opinions to matter to you.

And if they are the kind of people who would try to make someone feel like a second class citizen, what the phuck do you care about their opinions anyway?

Best Answer

Because oftentimes they're good friends of mine (usually female) that decide one day that they're too good to talk to me

Best Answer

Then don't talk to them... and don't worry about it. Sounds like they're trying to play games with you. Just don't play.

Best Answer

yea I don't play games. It still feels crappy though.

Best Answer

Become a straight, white, catholic, male. Then the world is yours.

Best Answer

lol I already am. Guess I'm good to go, huh?

Best Answer

buy a first class ticket...all the booze you can drink...well at least until you try and dance on the serving cart

Best Answer

you are 2nd class. get used to it.

Best Answer