Hey this happened to me... it later took a terrible shape and then i had to inform that evil manager's boss, since the boss knew me very well... he helped me a lot... <br />
In your case if u know your evil manager's boss very well, tell him otherwise only 1 thing u can do, start parsing the evil manager whenever she is with you, talk good things about, do favors, get into her good books - she will stop messing with u r reputation within days, that's the only way u can stop such idiots from messing up with you and with your job, peaceful life... <br />
Eventually things will settle down, but handle with care - the relationship with manager is like a glass - very brittle - Handle with Care... Its good to use u r brains with such characters than to use your heart, emotion and cry...<br />
All the best, let me know if u succeed :)<br />
This is not liking changing yourself, moving from your morals or something like that - its just gently bending down to live longer... A wise man once told - "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first."

Best Answer

Welcome back Steffy...and we were all wondering if we would see you again<br />
((((((((((HugsForSteffy)))))))))))<br />
Listen, revenge is for the lowly steff,<br />
You promote yourself or move away from her department....<br />
Third option is get new employment (more then likely you best route)<br />
Who knows,<br />
Maybe you remind her of the woman her Ex left her for....<br />
In other words, it's not in the cards to fix it with the bi-polar woman!

Best Answer

Somehow manage to put his/her office supplies into a glob of jello.

Best Answer

-(the office)&lt;3

Best Answer

Pointless answer!

Best Answer

How so?!

Best Answer

I am no longer working there...my reputation has been
Damaged by this....I did nothing wrong....I am hurt by her
Behaviour and feel she deserves some karma!
Harsh, but I don't care following her treatment of me.

Best Answer

Karma is funny Steff. Before she is done there...she will have many people against her. That's what happens with unreasonable and unstable bosses....the reap what they sow. :-) ((((((morehugsforsteffy))))))

Best Answer

I know........I guess I'm just having real trouble accepting that others
now 'think' bad of me...and before you say they don't....honestly 'hand on heart.....there are some that do. I just wish I'd never met the women!

Best Answer

kill them with kindness. <br />
it is difficult, but try to rise above and move on. you can repair the damage to your rep by continuing to do the right things and let go of revenge. they will be bitten by their own karma soon enough.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

document, document, document. Record everything including dates, times, and people invovlved. A person like that will go too far. When she does, you'll be ready.

Best Answer

I think it has happened before...the girl left and she (the Manager) got away with it!

Best Answer

You may not win but it's better to fight and lose than to be a punching bag.

Best Answer

That is the miracle of modern technology...little skype cameras and recording pens that can be easily concealed in your pocket. The nice thing about bullies is that they will reveal themselves over and over again. They will eventually do or say something, and you can get it on tape or camera. Proof is all you need.

Best Answer

A revenge seeker huh? Maybe your boss is on to something there....

Best Answer

Increase your power through friendships with colleagues and labour unions. Be true to yourself, don't become what they would love you to become.

Best Answer

hard to do, but right choice, hah.

Best Answer

What do you mean??

Best Answer

If you become a nasty mean person, bullies will be quick to find allies.

Best Answer

She had her own little 'clique' being a Manager anyway. I hate her.

Best Answer

You're free to hate her, bullies always have their cliques, you must have your own network, it's vital.

Best Answer

HI there
I am in the same situation more or less.
I worked here for 2 months but I felt I was picked on by since the third day itself.

The worst bully is my boss. I completed all the task yet he still finds faults. And there is no way out .

I can not take this I actually quit without getting a job. Tho' I am financially not secure, I have faith in God.

I will get a job that is much better than this working environment.

No more tears and pain. I am worth much more than this.

Now serving my notice I filled with rage. I have like stabbing everyone. As a better of fact they seems to be afraid of me this time.

Will pray for you but I would advise to improve on your work or just leave.

Trust in God he will help you thru' all.

You do not deserve to take this s@#t so just think about it your self worth or money.

Best Answer
Best Answer