Basically I was moved into a new office in our work building when the Manager there took a dislike to me. By two weeks I was in tears at home, but as I live on my own could not leave. This Manager talked behind my back saying I had said things about The other Managers in the team - they believed her! Please don't tell me to forget, I just can't without getting her back! I have since moved into a new job but cannot let this go. I seriously feel My reputation has been damaged by this. People don't talk to me, like They once did.
Steffyishereagain Steffyishereagain 31-35, F 13 Answers Jul 14, 2012

Hey this happened to me... it later took a terrible shape and then i had to inform that evil manager's boss, since the boss knew me very well... he helped me a lot... <br />
In your case if u know your evil manager's boss very well, tell him otherwise only 1 thing u can do, start parsing the evil manager whenever she is with you, talk good things about, do favors, get into her good books - she will stop messing with u r reputation within days, that's the only way u can stop such idiots from messing up with you and with your job, peaceful life... <br />
Eventually things will settle down, but handle with care - the relationship with manager is like a glass - very brittle - Handle with Care... Its good to use u r brains with such characters than to use your heart, emotion and cry...<br />
All the best, let me know if u succeed :)<br />
This is not liking changing yourself, moving from your morals or something like that - its just gently bending down to live longer... A wise man once told - "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first."

Best Answer

Welcome back Steffy...and we were all wondering if we would see you again<br />
((((((((((HugsForSteffy)))))))))))<br />
Listen, revenge is for the lowly steff,<br />
You promote yourself or move away from her department....<br />
Third option is get new employment (more then likely you best route)<br />
Who knows,<br />
Maybe you remind her of the woman her Ex left her for....<br />
In other words, it's not in the cards to fix it with the bi-polar woman!

Best Answer

Somehow manage to put his/her office supplies into a glob of jello.

Best Answer

-(the office)&lt;3

Best Answer

Pointless answer!

Best Answer

How so?!

Best Answer

I am no longer working there...my reputation has been
Damaged by this....I did nothing wrong....I am hurt by her
Behaviour and feel she deserves some karma!
Harsh, but I don't care following her treatment of me.

Best Answer

Karma is funny Steff. Before she is done there...she will have many people against her. That's what happens with unreasonable and unstable bosses....the reap what they sow. :-) ((((((morehugsforsteffy))))))

Best Answer

I know........I guess I'm just having real trouble accepting that others
now 'think' bad of me...and before you say they don't....honestly 'hand on heart.....there are some that do. I just wish I'd never met the women!

Best Answer

So, do you have their phone number (not work number, but let's say their cell phone number). Go to Craigslist, and in the "For Sale" section, go to "baby and kids", and post "Free Crib Set, Stroller and diapers to the first caller who calls and arranges for pick-up!" Put her phone number, and make sure you post in multiple major cities. Also, put this in the "Free Stuff" section for added volume. She will be INUNDATED with calls, which will drive her insane. Make sure you get a Google account that is completely fictitious so it can't be tracked back to you. Make sure you do this for about a month, and ensure you do multiple cities, in the event she asks a caller where they got her phone number ("I saw it in the Chicago Craigslist "For Sale" section), and she flags that ad. So, do an ad in Chicago, New York, Houston, LA, Miami and St Louis, plus your hometown. <br />
Next, do you have her e-mail, specifically work e-mail? Time to hit the XXX sites, particularly the MSM and B&D sites. Look specifically for the ones that ask for an e-mail, and sign her up with her work e-mail. Most companies have a filter that specifically looks for this on employees e-mail. Corporate will have their eye on her then.<br />
You can't repair the damage done by her spreading BS at work, especially since you're gone. But, you can help her re-direct her attention elsewhere through the above methods. And, whomever is her boss will be notified of her "activities" via e-mail by Corporate--they may or may not confront her initially, but the seed will have been planted. People who set out to "bully" others at work through badmouthing are jealous, or they feel threatened by that person. When they start their campaign of harassment, they do it because they want to redirect the attention away from them (because they are ******* up at work), or someone they're screwing at work has taken a liking to the new person and they want to isolate them. It sounds like she viewed you as a threat, and women usually do this because of perceptions of a threat regarding personal appearance. <br />
Sadly, you won't reap the rewards of watching her deal with this. Smile wide, knowing that every time you have hit the "send" button, she is being repaid for the **** she caused you.<br />
Or, you can be the "bigger" person and forgive her and move on. Nah, I say **** her and hit the send button!

Best Answer

kill them with kindness. <br />
it is difficult, but try to rise above and move on. you can repair the damage to your rep by continuing to do the right things and let go of revenge. they will be bitten by their own karma soon enough.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

document, document, document. Record everything including dates, times, and people invovlved. A person like that will go too far. When she does, you'll be ready.

Best Answer

I think it has happened before...the girl left and she (the Manager) got away with it!

Best Answer

You may not win but it's better to fight and lose than to be a punching bag.

Best Answer

That is the miracle of modern technology...little skype cameras and recording pens that can be easily concealed in your pocket. The nice thing about bullies is that they will reveal themselves over and over again. They will eventually do or say something, and you can get it on tape or camera. Proof is all you need.

Best Answer

A revenge seeker huh? Maybe your boss is on to something there....

Best Answer

Increase your power through friendships with colleagues and labour unions. Be true to yourself, don't become what they would love you to become.

Best Answer

hard to do, but right choice, hah.

Best Answer

What do you mean??

Best Answer

If you become a nasty mean person, bullies will be quick to find allies.

Best Answer

She had her own little 'clique' being a Manager anyway. I hate her.

Best Answer

You're free to hate her, bullies always have their cliques, you must have your own network, it's vital.

Best Answer

HI there
I am in the same situation more or less.
I worked here for 2 months but I felt I was picked on by since the third day itself.

The worst bully is my boss. I completed all the task yet he still finds faults. And there is no way out .

I can not take this I actually quit without getting a job. Tho' I am financially not secure, I have faith in God.

I will get a job that is much better than this working environment.

No more tears and pain. I am worth much more than this.

Now serving my notice I filled with rage. I have like stabbing everyone. As a better of fact they seems to be afraid of me this time.

Will pray for you but I would advise to improve on your work or just leave.

Trust in God he will help you thru' all.

You do not deserve to take this s@#t so just think about it your self worth or money.

Best Answer

This is what you do: http://www.amazon.com/Get-Stuffed-Dirty-Jack-McShagnasty/dp/1494911426/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1392528175&sr=1-1&keywords=get+stuffed

Best Answer