i cheated during a game and feel very guilty. I just had to win. the funny thing is I didn't keep the prize, I didn't even want it, I gave it away to my teammates who don't know i cheated. this occurred many months ago and i cannot go back and even apologize to the other players as this was a public event among strangers. how do i get rid of these guilt feelings and move on? i swear to myself i will not do this again.
inxsary inxsary 36-40, F 4 Answers Jun 4 in Embarrassing & Funny

I would advise talking to someone about it, someone who would understand or at least try to. It will take the burden off of your shoulders and will make you feel less caught up in it all.

Best Answer

Omg , grow the fvck up

Best Answer

Thanks, very helpful.

Best Answer

Sorry , my bad , didnt realize this was a Troll question

Best Answer

Dude, you obviously don't even know what a "troll question" is. Grow up, please. If you don't have anything constructive to say, move on.

Best Answer

cheater !...lol

Best Answer

I know it! LOL.

Best Answer

Let it go....it was stupid and you learned a life-lesson.<br />
BTW - what game were you playing?

Best Answer

But that's just it, I can't seem to "let it go." PErhaps it is a "time heal all wounds" kind of thing? I was playing a trivia night at a bar, where you team up with other people. Prize was gift certificates to local restaurants- I was visiting on business and wouldn't use the certificates, so I didn't care about the prize.

Best Answer

No , its not a Time Heal All Wounds kinda thing , its a Please Remove The STUPID chip from your brain kinda thing

Best Answer

Learn from it a let it go! No need to hang on to something that you've promised yourself that you'll never do again. It's water under the bridge in my view.

Best Answer