Kiep Kiep 36-40, F 8 Answers Nov 15, 2010

Sell if to a kangaroo?<br />
Edit: LOL I have some of my own I'd like to give away.

Best Answer

Never mind sell its for FREE!

Best Answer

I have one too. The technical term is "apron" and it won't go away with diet or excercize. I got mine when I carried my son fr 10.5 months. The muscles just gave way and the fat pouch stays. I've been down to 117 pounds and th fat pouch still hangs. I asked my doctor and she saidsurgery is the only option. I can't afford surgery. Now that I am getting older, the pouch is sagging lower every year. It slaps against my thighs when i walk quickly and trying to find underwear to contain it is very difficult because of it's shape. The best I could possibly do is get as thin as possible and stuff it into some tight pants. You can still see it so I have to wear a long shirt. It's painful to stuff into tight clothes though so usually I just wear sweat pants and a long shirt I try to do excercizes that won't make the embarrassing "slap slap " sound. Someone needs to invent a belly bra for people like us.

Best Answer

As long as we can joke about it I guess we can live with it.

Best Answer

If you are talking about the little tummy that comes after a c-section, then it can be very difficult. I had a c-section, and as that means they cut through my muscle, it is an uphill battle.<br />
If you are talking about plain old tummy fat, it's easier. Even with heredity, I think there are things you can do. <br />
There are exercises specifically for tummy flattening. You can google those easily enough. And then there are the wraps that you wear tightly around to flatten. I've even heard of women wearing control top pantyhose or girdles to compress that fat area. Over time, the area will flatten a bit.<br />
There's also laser work that supposedly will destroy the fat cells in that area. It's relatively new, but I've heard it actually explodes the fat cells so that they are dissolved. <br />
If you lose the weight and the skin is flaccid, then there is a laser treatment that is supposed to tighten the skin and tissues. <br />
I think it depends, like I said, on why the pouch is there and how many baby kangaroos have been in there. :)

Best Answer

Not over weight just a little tummy because of a C-section. 3 Baby kangaroos 2 years apart. lol Thanks will google those exercises and the wrap.

Best Answer

Eating right and healthy but not past 7:00 pm, and going for power walks or jogging, crunches and curls where you work your side muscles touching your elbow to the opposite knee, and laying on your back and lifting your legs to work your lower abdominal muscles, supporting your back and pulling your navel in and feeling your muscles. Do three sets of 20 three times a week.

Best Answer

Thanks for the exercise will try it out. Anything to avoid going under the knife.

Best Answer