johnnywillsave johnnywillsave 26-30, M 10 Answers Mar 25, 2012

I'm in a similar boat-what I do is listen to all things positive, think of all things positive, look at all things positive, feel all things positive! Get positive vibes from everything around you like good/positve hobbies & interests, meet positive/good people, watch/listen to everything positve/good on TVradio/podacsts etc- you get the idea So even when my bad luck streak continues the positivity I bring into my life changes my attitude and how I react to what bad luck happens to me...It works when that's your last resort-GOOD LUCK!

Best Answer

Think positively

Best Answer

I usually do. Sometimes I just get all upset because I dont understand some things.

Best Answer

Oh right yes That's understandable though

Best Answer

pray to GOD

Best Answer

Im a non-believer. I've tried and I've had bad luck since I can remember.

Best Answer

Depend on what your bad luck is about. Bad luck with women, job, money, health, etc.

Try doing one thing that is a no brainer, like manners, like don't demand anything, say thank you, open doors for girls. lie and don't tell what you really feel.

Best Answer

Haha, well I am always nice and I never demand anything. The lying part is new. Ill try it out.

Best Answer

Pray. And don't think bad luck is"following" you. Everyone is at the wrong place at the wrong time sometimes. Do something good for yourself.You will feel much better:)

Best Answer

I dont believe. Theres nothing more I can do for myself to make things better.

Best Answer

tell me when you find a cure lol

Best Answer

No such thing as luck you make you own descions and make them work for you. Good luck ....bother.

Best Answer

Its my decision that girls dont want anything to do with me? Or that I constantly cut my hands up when I dont have anything sharp in my hand?

Best Answer

Flip a coin head/tails 50/50 choice 50/50 chance = luck. You have no influence on the outcome once the coin leaves your hand it spins random, it lands random. you guess right = luck. Girls meet you they talk you have influence in what you say. You decide what to say. You decide where the conversation goes. You can see her reaction and act accordingly. My teenager children have both self harmed for real and my wife has been on point of sucide (OK i know it makes me sound real brill to live with!!!). Only you can change it. Seek help talk to friends. You have to want to change. Only you can make that difference, to be the one who feels proud of himself for doing today what only yesterday was immpossible. Somewhere there is a girl for you, who understands you and wants you for being you. You might meet by luck but you are travelling to a place by your choice a place where you think you might meet girls is that luck? Or are you trying to influence the spinning coin in your favour to increase you chances if so it's not luck. If you want to change your "luck" then flip a coin foreach descion you make take the thought factor of descion making but be true to the coins descesions and see where it leads. Hands Take each day as it comes. EP is prob NOT the best place for advice says me giving you advice chill learn to live with yourself then others will see how youwant to be and will treat you accordingly. Again all the best and i hope your luck changes for the better.

Best Answer

if you get rid of bad luck you have no luck at all...........................

Best Answer

Im fine with that.

Best Answer