I'm in a similar boat-what I do is listen to all things positive, think of all things positive, look at all things positive, feel all things positive! Get positive vibes from everything around you like good/positve hobbies & interests, meet positive/good people, watch/listen to everything positve/good on TVradio/podacsts etc- you get the idea So even when my bad luck streak continues the positivity I bring into my life changes my attitude and how I react to what bad luck happens to me...It works when that's your last resort-GOOD LUCK!

Best Answer

Think positively

Best Answer

I usually do. Sometimes I just get all upset because I dont understand some things.

Best Answer

Oh right yes That's understandable though

Best Answer

pray to GOD

Best Answer

Im a non-believer. I've tried and I've had bad luck since I can remember.

Best Answer

Depend on what your bad luck is about. Bad luck with women, job, money, health, etc.<br />
Try doing one thing that is a no brainer, like manners, like don't demand anything, say thank you, open doors for girls. lie and don't tell what you really feel.

Best Answer

Haha, well I am always nice and I never demand anything. The lying part is new. Ill try it out.

Best Answer

Pray. And don't think bad luck is"following" you. Everyone is at the wrong place at the wrong time sometimes. Do something good for yourself.You will feel much better:)

Best Answer

I dont believe. Theres nothing more I can do for myself to make things better.

Best Answer

tell me when you find a cure lol

Best Answer

if you get rid of bad luck you have no luck at all...........................

Best Answer

Im fine with that.

Best Answer