there is no easy way to relieve anxiety, any answer you receive may have worked for the posters but may not for you. and if you try it and it fails it can lead to a worsening feeling. Anxiety is such a silly thing to me but i have been frozen with inability from it. You can only keep in mind that anxiety is yours. noone else feels your panic, noone else can see your desintergrating emotional state. They are oblivious and you can control that. Ask to be excused or be satisfied with the fact that you are losing it but noone is the wiser. I will not preach of ways to rid yoursself of it as that would be ill mannered but please remember that anxiety is yours and you can ....Yes you can mask it until it is at a controllable level.

Best Answer

meditation works by simply focusing on your breathing in and out. Sure you can go to the doctors and get medication also but that has side effects.<br />
I've had anxiety since all through highschool and it got even worse in college. I still have anxiety now but through meditation and trying to focus on the present I had lessened it. Although Panic attacks still come when I am in large crowds.<br />
Personally I dont want to try medications because I want to beat my anxiety by myself.

Best Answer

xanax helped until I learned how to control it better.

Best Answer