I broke up with my ex 2 months ago and i have never been happier with the freedom. But now that i have left him he has been messaging me non stop, going to parties that i am at (he then tries to kiss me so i end up leaving) he shecks on my fb all the time and he logs on as soon as i do, he calls me and tells my sister he loves me.... he just wont leave me alone! thing is though i know he now has a thing with a girl which is all i ever wanted because i thought it would make him stop but it hasnt made him stop at all.. i have completely moved on and have gotten with 2 other people since but he wont leave me alone so i cant stop thinking about him and how to get rid of him... i am sick of it and i dont know what to do anymore i want my life back he is creepy and stalkerish and i have told him in the nicest and mean ways possible to stop but he wont.... what can i do anymore how do i shake him off and get him to forget me??? thanks xxx
hellomotto8 hellomotto8 18-21, F 8 Answers Mar 31 in Dating & Relationships

He is obsessed with you and is doing this probably because he thinks that if he continues you will break down and go back to him. I know what your going through, I have been through this myself and honestly it became a living h***.

Best Answer

I would like to add...completely ignore this guy and if you feel uncomfortable file a restraining order against him because I can tell you that the nice approach does not work.

Best Answer

thanks
how long would you wait to do that though? because 2 months seems short but feels like a long time that he isnt leaving me alone

Best Answer

I would do this at any time. Keep the texts, calls etc...as proof that he will not leave you alone. If you both split up and you have left him alone, he has no reason to keep trying.

Best Answer

Immediately.

Best Answer

tell him to stop, or you'll have to apply for a restraining order against him. he doesn't understand the concept, it's over, so you have to be tough in response to make that very clear.

Best Answer

Best Answer

1. Block his incoming texts, calls, etc. Unfriend him on FB and block him. <br />
change your FB password.<br />
2. If it continues get a restraining order against him.

Best Answer

ok tell me dear...did u have sex with him before u leave him?

Best Answer

nope.. i left him because he was really controlling plus he said he wanted to wait till marriage which i am not keen on..

Best Answer

ok so have u kind of teased him when you are with other boys like smooching kissing hugging which irritates him?

Best Answer

dear I think u need to unite...at least now he will b ready to do it all naughty with you..he has real love for you..at least give him a pleasure...

Best Answer

zero communication!

Best Answer

Time to go to an out of state college!!!

Best Answer