Madgirl1234 Madgirl1234 13-15 9 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in Health

Bio oil works great.

Best Answer

I don't know if there's a way to get rid of them. I think you should see a counselor, but I also know that parents often butcher it when they try to help their children. So if you want to hide it, I suggest adopting a clothing style that includes leggings and arm warmers BEFORE spring. That way maybe it won't seem out of place if you continue wearing that kind of stuff as it gets warmer.<br />
Still, see a counselor or something. I'm just giving you advice on how to hide it because I know firsthand the kind of bull**** that parents can do when they have no idea how to help.

Best Answer

there's scar healing stuff but it's like thirty bucks a jar- the sooner you use it the sooner it heals the scars. why wouldn't you want your family to know about your scars- they would prob buy the scar remover stuff for you >.>

Best Answer

why are you scared for them to know? hiding something you did?

Best Answer

Cover with small amount of make-up

Best Answer

Maderma

Best Answer

that crap dont work for sh!t...

Best Answer

Ok I've never tried it just heard about it

Best Answer

You don't. <br />
Sorry to tell you.

Best Answer

you can.... improve them though

Best Answer